Track Friendly Exhausts

alucardo

Advanced Member
Can people please list exhaust they have had on track ? What track has it failed on?

Mugen twinloop - all tracks - my own experience
Toda - all tracks - friends experience..

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone got BC header, decat, spoon b and oem backbox? Be interesting to know how loud on drive by that setup is. I currently have all that but with a BC Spec IV and want to know whether by putting the oem back box back on will help much

alucardo

Advanced Member
Has anyone measured the noise levels of their systems?
I had my mugen measured it was 88db 4k revs at cadwell that was with spoon 4-2...

Does anyone know the db level of a bc 4 catback? Ive emailed them directly just wondered if anyone knew?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I had my mugen measured it was 88db 4k revs at cadwell that was with spoon 4-2...

Does anyone know the db level of a bc 4 catback? Ive emailed them directly just wondered if anyone knew?
Loud!

I've got a BC 4 BB with BC racespec header, decat and spoon b and its 96db at 4.5k and 120db drive by :mellow:

Getting the OEM BB re-fitted soon and will do another sound test.

dave c

400hp K20
I have a DCsports header and fujitsubo rm01a and that passed at castle combe, 95 db @ 4K rpm's

cosmic_chi

Ive got a DC sports mani, spoon N1 catback and passed the 102db at brands hatch. The guy who did the test told me i was on 101db haha!

Stewlark

Advanced Member
Anything from 98 - 105 db depending which track.

Question; anyone know what the dc sports system db output is?