track rod ends

littl ed

Advanced Member
Hi folks,
Does anyone know where I can get track rod ends from? Iv tried two different aftermarket ones and both are too small? But they are listed to be integra ones? Genuine honda ones are £53 each!!!

Adam-f

Advanced Member
I tried loads of different ones from different companies and had no luck, had to buy two new ones from
Honda, that's your best bet mate atleast you know they fit lol

Type K

Advanced Member
im in need of a set and iv ordered some from a local motor factor if they turn out to be right il let you know. I really hope they do as i can justify spending over £100 for track rods!

SimonJames

Advanced Member
I paid £97 delivered for mine 12 months ago from Steels (dealer) ordered on Thursday afternoon and arrived Monday morning and the nearest pair was in Belgium

Type K

Advanced Member
I have recently bought a set of these from a local motor factor and they seem to be ok so far, screwed them onto the inner rod of the steering rack and they seem to go on fine. They're good quality german branded and a fraction of the price of oem ones

MadMaxCTR

Advanced Member
Type K said:
I have recently bought a set of these from a local motor factor and they seem to be ok so far, screwed them onto the inner rod of the steering rack and they seem to go on fine. They're good quality german branded and a fraction of the price of oem ones
How much did you pay Type K? Do you have a link as well please

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
generally MANY in fact it seems most manufacturers of pattern parts seem to think the suspension and brakes of the civic and dc5 are the same hence why things like track rod ends are the same, its sad but true although it is getting better.

Rom

Advanced Member
I'm taking my rack end into ECP tomorrow, I need a boot or a tre.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Rom

Advanced Member
Ok, so went in to Euro, they listed an end for a dc5. Not expecting much he went to get it.

It looks right to me. I've not seen n EP3 one. But this looks the same as my old one.

Thread fit, same length, slightly bigger at the joint end. But no where that will affect it.
Measured the shaft, and again, it matches up

It fits the rack end. I'll try it in the shock tonight. But I've no reason to think it won't be fine.

Part number 60660094J
It says CRV / INT.
Was £24.50

Surely someone has tried a CRV one before?

If I was given it to fit at work, I wouldn't question it, it looks right. So guess I'll find out tonight

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
I just google'd the part number and one link came up on ebay, say's for CR-V. Then i put the teg into the which vehicle it fits and it does indeed fit the teg ;) Link for the ebay item CLICKY.

Just for future reference Rom was that Europarts you got it from?

T.G.

Rom

Advanced Member
Yeah mate. Euro car parts, had it on the shelf. I'll confirm tonight it's 100%.

Then we could have an alternative to oem, should anyone desire.
I just needed it pronto. So gave them a go.