Track rod ends

Fez

Advanced Member
Done a quick search but I couldn't see anything.

What track rod ends do people recommend?

Tegiwa sell oem for £50 each
I see hard race are about £55 a pair, are these any good? Anybody run them?
And i see a seller on ebay selling ICP? Ones?
Again, any reviews?

Or is there any better/cheaper ones?

Thanks
Huw.

zacho

Advanced Member
When i was looking myself last year i ended up buying geniune honda. Read a couple of reviews on the hardrace wearing out over a year or two, and a lot of the sets sold on ebay claim to fit the dc5 but are actually for the ep3..
The hardrace may do you well but i wanted peace of mind, and considering the ones taken off were most probably the originals on a 51 plate..

the ones from ICP on ebay are legit,i can confirm as i bought these last week and fit bang on on my teg, they were the same size as the ones which came of the teg (which were the original ones from factory) cant go wrong, they were about £37 for the pair

the rod ends for the EP3 are shorter, thus, these ones from ICP are the exact fittent.

LJFoley

naz_2003_187 said:
the ones from ICP on ebay are legit,i can confirm as i bought these last week and fit bang on on my teg, they were the same size as the ones which came of the teg (which were the original ones from factory) cant go wrong, they were about £37 for the pair

the rod ends for the EP3 are shorter, thus, these ones from ICP are the exact fittent.
Any chance of an item number? Cheers pal