Track time this September...?

si vti

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

I'm still yet to get my car on track since re-building it, due to changing jobs and generally being to busy.

I am determined to get out there before its put away for the winter.

Anyone got any track time booked or know of any? Would be cool to tag along with some of you guys.

Si

Dan34

Advanced Member
Me and a few off here (jdmsteve etc) were tempted to book Cadwell towards the end of September!

I'll be seeing Steve later so shall see what the plan is.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Myself and coyote have Cadwell booked 2nd Oct. Also Oulton Park 16th November, both through Javelin trackdays.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Be good to see yours on track Si. My box is fixed and back in business btw so thanks again :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Dan34

Advanced Member
Looks like me and Steve will be booking on at Cadwell for the 2nd October, can't not book at the price! :xgrin:

dave c

400hp K20
Will I pass the regs at Cadwell? My static db will be fine but i'll fail on driveby untill i get this screamer recirc'd back into the exhaust, do remember reading that they didn't do a driveby test at cadwell tho??

Dan34

Advanced Member
Booked cadwell this morning, that's 4 DC5's so far!!

Dave pretty certain they don't do a flyby test just 105db static.

si vti

Advanced Member
No problem coyote!

Cool, has anyone got any links? I can have a look and travel and organise something...

Thanks for the offers so far, I should be able to at least make one!

Dan34

Advanced Member
www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=674itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

Book now! Lol

dave c

400hp K20
Ok I asked some mates if they fancy it, one is tempted but the rest are a no. It's my 30th the following week so planning a trip away (possibly nurburg) so if I go there I won't be coming. If my celebrations are cheaper then ill come.

Dave