Trackday anyone?

Hancock

Advanced Member
Unfortunately there are no spaces left for rockingham otherwise i would be going. Just wanted to know if anyone has booked or thinking about booking another day soon.

jonster

Advanced Member
Might be some spaces at Combe this coming Tuesday for £120. Sessioned in the morning and usually open pit in the afternoon. PM me if you are interested.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Lockwood and I are going to Silverstone on the 30th Sept if you're interested

Hancock

Advanced Member
jonster said:
Might be some spaces at Combe this coming Tuesday for £120. Sessioned in the morning and usually open pit in the afternoon. PM me if you are interested.
Won't be able to get next tuesday off work but thanks for the offer.

tron2k3 said:
Lockwood and I are going to Silverstone on the 30th Sept if you're interested
I might be up for this, did you book online and how much?

Hancock

Advanced Member
will check tomorrow if i can get the day off work shouldn't be a problem.

BC manifold and rbc inlet to be fitted this weekend so should have a few more horses as well :D

just seen 8 x 30 min sessions, they won't be anything left of my car :xlol:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Hancock said:
will check tomorrow if i can get the day off work shouldn't be a problem.

BC manifold and rbc inlet to be fitted this weekend so should have a few more horses as well :D

just seen 8 x 30 min sessions, they won't be anything left of my car :xlol:

Cool hope to see you there.

8 x 30 min sessions yep your car will take a pounding :lol: self restraint will be the key, hopefully I won't get black flagged, this time [-X

alucardo

Advanced Member
Jealous really wanted to go....... Probably for the best stop me from binning it again.... :oops:

Hancock

Advanced Member
alucardo said:
Jealous really wanted to go....... Probably for the best stop me from binning it again.... :oops:

do it mate, i think im going now :xyes: :xyes:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Hancock said:
alucardo said:

do it mate, i think im going now :xyes: :xyes:
Cool Nice one xthumbup see you there.

Mike there's plenty of run off areas and super wide track at Silverstone :xalright:

alucardo

Advanced Member
Heh :green:

need some new tyres for track and going to sort out the bodywork instead of a trackday so maybe next time.....

Hancock

Advanced Member
can't do silverstonenow due to work but have booked snetterton on the 10th october, its open pit lane and time attack on the sunday. :D Might B&B it for the weekend.

anyone else going?