Tracking (Wheels)

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
I don't think many people will reveal in public their security measures but seeing as I don't own a Teg anymore :wink: I had an RAC trackstar, this unit I bought with a lifetime subscription (£1000) was fitted to my scooby and I had it transplanted to my teg for £100. Calling trackstar and explaining to them the situation and they gave the number of a couple of companies that do the fitting.

The unit is currently on holiday in my attic in case someone decides to steal my roof :wink:

DP.

Advanced Member
haha.. i wouldn't expect people to disclose such details but I was referring to wheel alignment :)

ps2london

Advanced Member
This is a very big problem after i lowered the car, becuase i can't get the car up to the normal ramp....... or not enough room to put the optical guages on the tyres, only way to do is get the laser aliment, but only few place i can go in london...

Alignment only take 5 mins to do,normal cost is around 25-40 pounds depend what machine u are using.

if u want to adjust the Caster and Camber aswell, only laser Guages can do it and cost around 80 to 120, will take at least couple hours to get it correct.

I end up bought the Dunple Optical Alignment Guages from "Demon Theif" and do it myself, save the time and money for long term.

player 2

Hiya DP.

Try ABP Motorsport in Shavington nr Crewe. A quick blast up the A500 and you're there. They set mine up and do a great job.

01270 567177

iDrew

Advanced Member
I got mine done at PowerStation in Tewkebury, £60 for full laser geometry check and adjustment