Car looks 8)

Interesting write-up - so are you planning on selling it :?: :wink:

andyd

Advanced Member
Noooooooooooo!!!!! don't sell her :shock:

*starts a protest :xprotest: [-X *

Andy

truffs

errrrr how come i dont know about this :?: i was promised an issue and that it was on sale on the 10th May :!:

Please tell me its a good write up

selling it, hmmmmmmmm not at the moment :lol: however if soemone was to offer me the right price for it then who knows :!: but the money made would be stright into a new DC5 because i love the damn things :lol: i felt like a bloody fimstar leaving thruxton, even Vicki Buter Henderson wanted a look at my exhaust pipe :wink:

truffs

dont worry ive just driven 15 miles and been to four stores ending up at the big Smiths in Glos which still has last months edition and it stats this months is out the 10th so he must have a subscription :?: :!:

gonzo

Advanced Member
Good write up!!

You'd best not sell it Dan.....I have plans to make up for my lack of torque against you the other day!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
Looks like a very interesting piece of kit! xthumbsup :xyes:
Are you really planning to sell it or were you just 'testing the water'?

truffs

Cheers boys for all the compliments :lol: selling is something ive always toyed with the idea of,if someone offered me the right price, who knows! If i did i would be stright back to a DC5 and start my own little project up :!:

If i forgot to mention anyone sorry, but a nice plug for you boys on the forum who have helped me out massivley especially Simon and Mike when i first arrived. I think on one of my first posts i didnt even know what HID were :oops: :!: Steels who have also helped out this forum massivly, especially Dave (do i get any commision for the plug :D ) and good old Mr Marriot who found me the gem. Christ that sounds like a blo*dy oscar speech :oops:

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
A good write up Dan, no mistakes :!:

I didn't get a copy before it went on sale either, but I did proof read the feature, as the writer knew I'm a Honda Nut :lol:

Suped

Advanced Member
well done truffs. Give us fellas a shine on the under-rated DC5 on the road. :lol:

T666YPR

You're 2 kind,as you prolly know by now,I know jack shiP

Like the three musketeers,all for one n that.

Everyone helps every one on here and it's just GR8 :xgrphug:

Re the motor:You know you can't let it go,even after what you've told me.

[Star Wars Stylee]The force is strong in this Greddy motherfunster!![/Star wars]

:lol: :lol: