Trusted Essex Bodyshop

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

Just looking for some suggestions as to reputable Essex bodyshops.

I've got a small bit of realignment work needs doing just bolting a couple of missing front bumper brackets back on and realigning the bumper, which should be about 2 hours work.

I would go to TGM, but it's over 2 hours away and would cost an hours labour in petrol just to get there and back, so hoping someone has dealt with a reputable shop nearby. If not i'll get Willy to do it.

I'm near Southend (Benfleet) so anywhere within a reasonable radius would be great.

raz786

Advanced Member
Not sure about the cost as I think they're quite expensive, but Balgores which is around Romford are good. They always have some top motors in there, insurance approved, and work is good.

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
@Kingston - it's possibly something I could do, had the bumpers off and on for HIDs, but all I have to go on is what Tom+Willy said that there's 2 brackets missing eitherside and the RSX manual. Mainly concerned I'll whip it off to find its more problematic, tbh had enough of fixing bodged bits on this car from previous owners.

@raz - Thanks for that I'll Google them later

raz786

Advanced Member
@Kingston - it's possibly something I could do, had the bumpers off and on for HIDs, but all I have to go on is what Tom+Willy said that there's 2 brackets missing eitherside and the RSX manual. Mainly concerned I'll whip it off to find its more problematic, tbh had enough of fixing bodged bits on this car from previous owners.

@raz - Thanks for that I'll Google them later
No problem, let us know which garage you go to so we all know of other body shops ;)