Tscos Petrol

Wootty

Advanced Member
Blummin 'ell... Tescos 97 ron 101p per litre..... Now thats just taking the pee surely!!!

kingston

Advanced Member
Stevenage 99 ron was 99p a litre at the weekend, i dread to think what its going to be now.

I can see another fuel protest coming which is both a good and a bad thing as i need to travel to Coventry at the weekend and need to fill up, yet if a protest happens, panic buying will occur and the pumps will run dry :?

Duncs

Tesco down south
99 Ron @ 97p,
filled the car up then had a few VTEC moments and :shock:

andyd

Advanced Member
i just payed 95.1 for 99 @ Tesco. 8)

At least southend is good for some thing.

Andy

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Wootty said:
Blummin 'ell... Tescos 97 ron 101p per litre..... Now thats just taking the pee surely!!!
you really ought to fill up in Bristol mate after work. Paid 96.9p in Winterbourne for the 99RON last week.

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
Optimax 101p a litre round here... :x

No more Vtec for me... :xvtec: .... :cry:

JiB

Advanced Member
You guys are lucky you can even get 99RON! I have to settle for Mobil's "guaranteed" 97.5RON min....Is there a large difference in performance using 100RON? I think my motor is still tuned for 100RON :? But no problems so far :) *touch wood*

Crisis

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
Wootty said:
you really ought to fill up in Bristol mate after work. Paid 96.9p in Winterbourne for the 99RON last week.
The petrol prices in Bristol are pretty good! Some places its only 1p more for 97-99 Ron over standard 95.

Suped

Advanced Member
filled up last night @ shell for the optimax stuff and the price per litre hit 100.9!! WTF!!!! :shock:

Wootty

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
Wootty said:
Ohhh... Didn't know there was a tescos there - might give it a try next week - nice one!

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Can you get the 99 ron tescos fuel at all of their stations or just a certain number?

Is it the reccomended fuel for DC5 on here, as i have heard bad things about BP ultimate, and also that optimax has a short shelf life and is crap once its 'gone off'.

Duncs

it is only available at certain shops, there was a post sometime about it but the list will have changed by now,
best just go and see :?

storment

Love This Stuff!!!

WOW - Filled up with the 99Ron last night and what a difference over BP ultimate. Absolutly love the stuff and won't be going back to anything else (Think I've tried just about everything now!) And the best thing is it's cheaper although I still seem to be paying more than everyone else :x :x Ultimate is 104 or 105 and last night Tescos 99Ron was 101. Still great stuff though :D :D :D

b12oon

Advanced Member
thats cheap for all you guys. dont come to the scottish borders only got 1
shell garage and the only tesco we have has just been demolished for a
new one. at the moment the shell garage is charging 104.9 for a litre.
total joke

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Been having to use Optimax at 104.9 :shock: since i got the DC5 but found today local Tesco just had 99 ron fuel put in 8)

98.9p which is a lot better and so far no difference from Optimax

sh33n

Advanced Member
I find I go go through the 99 RON stuff far too quickly, I prefer the 97 RON (no noticeable difference in performance) simply due to price and MPG.

Suped

Advanced Member
Tesco stuff do tend to go more quickly than the Optimax.. I'm back to good ol' Shell's good stuff.. got 300 miles on a single tank the other day!! thats with no right planted to the floor at any point. (How hard was that to do!) :lol: