Tyre Pressures

adamamuk

Advanced Member
What sort of tyre pressures are all you guys running?

- Just checked mine and they were all at 36psi, seems pretty high?

- they're the standard setup of 215/45/17

spooke

Advanced Member
I believe standard is 33/32psi as stated on the B Pillar? Sorry to hijack your thread also, but I'd like to know what tyre inflators/gauges people are using?

adamamuk

Advanced Member
As its all in Japanese, I couldnt work out what's what on the Pillar?! Haha.
Searched on here and Googled it, only info I got was from people running ep3 R's and they're ranging from 30-35psi and low-mid 20s on track.
I used the tyre inflator at the local pumps.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
30-32 for every day use, (depending on how many passengers or loads you carry) is fine. I run all mine a 32 and has been fine for years. Also did on my ep3 too.

With regard to what inflators.... I use any garage air or have had nitrogen in too, but I always over inflate, and then use a digital tyre pressure reader to get them accurately the same by letting air out if need be. Some of my local garages are inaccurate. I've filled up to 32psi using a sainsburys one, and it was actually 28 according to my reader. Haha yet some have been almost spot on.

Rom

Advanced Member
I run 32 all round also.

Use my inflator at work, gets calibrated every year.

integraleo

Advanced Member
Depends when you put air in on how accurate it is. I've read if covering more than about a mile from cold it won't be accurate

wywywywy

adamamuk said:
As its all in Japanese, I couldnt work out what's what on the Pillar?! Haha.
Searched on here and Googled it, only info I got was from people running ep3 R's and they're ranging from 30-35psi and low-mid 20s on track.
I used the tyre inflator at the local pumps.
B pillar says 2.3 bar for front wheels, 2.2 bar for rear wheels.

I.e. 33 psi front, 32 psi rear.