tyre...size

boz5r

Advanced Member
Hi i need new tyres but looking at my alloys thought id change them as well , im considering either team dynamics pro 1.2 {black} or rota force {white} on a blue teg , do 215x45x17 fit these rims , im on good year f1s at the mo but any other tyre recomendations would be helpful cheers.

sinbad

Advanced Member
215/45/17 is the standard size tyre so as long as you get the same size wheel 17 x 7 then it shouldnt be a problem. Your wheel supplier should be able to help out too. Make sure you get the right offset for the Teg too.

ollie-dc5

Advanced Member
I recently bought some pro race 1.2's in black, but half an inch wider than stock rims. i.e 7.5x17" instead of 7x17". 215/45/17 tyres still fit them as this is what I have got, and their also Eagle F1's. Also, I got an offset of ET45 which sits them slightly wider in the arches and looks 8)
HTH

Ollie.

dotty

Advanced Member
ollie-dc5 said:
I recently bought some pro race 1.2's in black, but half an inch wider than stock rims. i.e 7.5x17" instead of 7x17". 215/45/17 tyres still fit them as this is what I have got, and their also Eagle F1's. Also, I got an offset of ET45 which sits them slightly wider in the arches and looks 8)
HTH

Ollie.
I have the pro race 1's, They have the same offset as the 1.2s. Where did you buy your tyres from mate?

gixer750

Advanced Member
Boz5r, if 225 45 17 are any good to you, i may be able to help with part worn pirelli's. japmids sale section mate :wink:
(and thanks for the spark plug cover, finishes off the top a treat) :D

boz5r

Advanced Member
Cheers gix but think im going to stick with GY F1S on white rims just hope brake dust aint a problem the oems are realy getting bad so might refurb them in black.