Tyres?

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
Awesome thanks, I actually changed my mind/order and went for the RE070's figured they would suit my needs better I just hope they are not too rough for me

I couldn't argue at the price as the RE070 were only £2 a tyre more. Got all 4 for £300 delivered, happy days

Dan34

Advanced Member
TARA J said:
Awesome thanks, I actually changed my mind/order and went for the RE070's figured they would suit my needs better I just hope they are not too rough for me

I couldn't argue at the price as the RE070 were only £2 a tyre more. Got all 4 for £300 delivered, happy days
As you're going to be doing the odd trackday the RE070 will be more suitable than F1's :)

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
TARA J said:

May I ask where from? Can't argue with £300 pounds :)

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
I use a company called Hammondtyres, based in suffolk. I have my own business so I get them minus VAT

beppe786

Beppe
integraleo said:
I shall be ordering some re070s to replace my goodyear f1s at end of next month when I get paid. Can't fault the Goodyears at all and would happily buy again but will try the re070s just to see.
Funky tyres I shall be in touch
people say there not good in the wet but been raining here constant and i drive like its dry.. just have to wear them in a bit more than a normal Tyre.. well that's my experience with them

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
I've ordered from these guys before mytyres.co.UK got the wife 4 Avon zv5 tyres 195/45/16 £221.00 delivered.