Ultra Racing Braces

jay82

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
^^^ Yep I have it and its fitted 8)

£50 bargin!
looking into finding a rear one now aswell, couldn't beleive the differents it made.

Initial D

Advanced Member
i'd be intrested in them if you know where to get them in the uk and for a good price :wink:

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
jay82 said:
i'm after fitting one these to my carhttp://www.ultraracing.com.my/ultrar ... pgID=Honda DC 5 LAB.jpg&Tablename=DaxAdvertiseP
but i got it off ebay for about for 40euro, think leeh got the same one, the steering feels great.
Jay or Lee - was yours an Ultra Racing one or just the same design. If so can you post link or ebay sellers name pls.

There was a group buy going on on www.atr.org.uk - don't know if it is finished, or if we could tag on to it.

nefor

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
^^^ Yep I have it and its fitted 8)

£50 bargin!
I had mine fitted yesterday too, bargain I reckon. Feels like it's making a difference, could be all in my head though! :D

Looks pretty good though.

I'm not sure if it's an ultra racing one or just a copy. Seems like a pretty good quality piece but it's a slightly different design.

mikoZ

nice stuff

very nice stuff. similar design as CARBING braces, and good quality

good value items!

mikoZ

hey ppl. any one install the ultra racing chassis side bar on their car?
no problem when go over the speed hump???

LeeH

Advanced Member
SpideyMack said:
jay82 said:
i'm after fitting one these to my carhttp://www.ultraracing.com.my/ultrar ... pgID=Honda DC 5 LAB.jpg&Tablename=DaxAdvertiseP
but i got it off ebay for about for 40euro, think leeh got the same one, the steering feels great.
Jay or Lee - was yours an Ultra Racing one or just the same design. If so can you post link or ebay sellers name pls.

There was a group buy going on on www.atr.org.uk - don't know if it is finished, or if we could tag on to it.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... =dc5+brace

ebay one mate.

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
I have contacted the guy on atr.org.uk for prices. Will let you know details when he gets back to me.

ek4

Advanced Member
anyone had response from them directly at head office in malaysia ?

very interested in products but not had reply yet, thinking of ringing but not sure if langauge will be barrier, lot of info on the site and more than happy to try couple of their products

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
The guy on atr is trying a few options to get the best price - possibly including direct from the manufacturer. Will let everyone know as soon as I hear.

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
OK MikeTypeR on www.accordr.org has kindly provided prices for Ultra Racing braces for the DC5. Prices are based on getting 5 orders for each item, and I think include delivery.

Rather than 2 different people on 2 different forums trying to co-ordinate this, I would suggest that anyone interested joins www.accordr.org and orders through MikeTypeR.

Front Strut Bar - £91.00

Rear Strut Bar - £91.00

Rear Upper Bar - £91.00

Room Bar - £91.00

Front Lower Brace - £91.00

Rear Lower Brace - £100.00

Side Lower Bars - £100.00