Ultralite Carbon engine covers...

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Has anyone on here got these n their teg, they look quite nice and would go well with my 5Zigen inlet.

Wondering about the quality of them and the fit, as they are not overly expensive.

Suped

Advanced Member
Don't have unfortunately. Though I wouldn't know how much wieght these shave off the oem items and what improvements are to be made in terms of performance gains. :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
The OEM part is a piece of thin plastic that weighs next to nothing, so you'd get more 'benefit' by just removing it altogether. Much cheaper too - but less bling I suppose... :idea: :lol:

AdrianK

Advanced Member
the weight loss is tiny, a couple of hundred grams i think for one of them so theres no point thinking about that.

They do look quite nice however and as i say theres some carbon in my engine bay already so they are tempting.

But at less then half the price of the spoon and 1/4 the price of the mugen cover im wondering how well they fit!

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Unit 8 do them matey, £134.99 for both if you buy together which is pretty good id say.

Someone must have bought them and know what the fit is like!

dan the man

Advanced Member
ULTRALIGHT products usually very good.l

Ive seen these and are well finished...id say the fit would be good i reckon

dobber

Advanced Member
Suped said:
Don't have unfortunately. Though I wouldn't know how much wieght these shave off the oem items and what improvements are to be made in terms of performance gains. :lol:
Think he was jokig here btw 8)

AdrianK

Advanced Member
dobber said:
Suped said:
Think he was jokig here btw 8)
Yeah i know i forgeot to put the :shock: smily at the end of my post :(