un-installing the JRSC.... end of an era....... for now!!!

mario_v

Advanced Member
well, time to change a few things up, on sunday i removed the JRSC and am in the process of running N/A for a few months...... here' a few pictures of how it went!!!

mario_v

Advanced Member
Nice one! So what made you change your mind?
im hoping to go very big shortly so the jackson has to go! need to save 'or accumulate' :xgrin: some pennies first unfortunately!!! so ill be running N/A for a few months now. the suspension set-up is nearly there now, jut a few more things to go including some custom wide arches etc and it really should handle like a beast mate! she'll be having a curse good clean and some paint treatment around the usual rusting spots as they do as well. ill keep you posted, hopefully she'll be ready for may next year

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Was just about to give you the link and then noticed he'd taken it back offline :xconfused:

davidpingu

Advanced Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SQn9NINPrmM

Taken from a link in his progress thread :)

jcdc5

Advanced Member
This guy has just ripped me off with a charger!!
Missing parts ended up costing me over £800.
Pick your phone up and talk to to me Mario.

kazmo

Advanced Member
lesson learnt, never trust anyone who turns a perfectly good teg into something that looks like it came from a kinder egg.
you should go burn his house down

dc5ian

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
lesson learnt, never trust anyone who turns a perfectly good teg into something that looks like it came from a kinder egg.
you should go burn his house down

haha, take away the green and it aint too bad.. no idea what he was thinking, but each to there own