Universal front splitter

ktm108

Advanced Member
Has anyone got a rhino universal rubber front splitter on their teg? Saw a few at jap fest today an thought they looked pretty smart! Any info on them would be appreciated :) cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
Jdmsteve on here sells them.

I've got one fitted. Easy to do with number off.

ktm108

Advanced Member
Yh that's the one mate! :) spoz it's a lip rele :) looks smart mate... Do you literally just cut them to size, run along the underside of the front bumper and screw up into it? Ah cool I need to try and get in contact with him... Is he a sponsor? (Sorry I'm quite new to the forum)

hondaft

Advanced Member
Sorry to go off topic but have you got any more pics of they headlights Mebz? Any of them on at night?

I've seen a few threads about them but there wasn't many pics.

Mebz

Advanced Member
ktm108 said:
Yh that's the one mate! :) spoz it's a lip rele :) looks smart mate... Do you literally just cut them to size, run along the underside of the front bumper and screw up into it? Ah cool I need to try and get in contact with him... Is he a sponsor? (Sorry I'm quite new to the forum)

That's pretty much it. Cut to size and screw in. Comes with fittings.

Just send him a pm. He's also on facebook, Rhino lip UK.

Mebz

Advanced Member
hondaft said:
Sorry to go off topic but have you got any more pics of they headlights Mebz? Any of them on at night?

I've seen a few threads about them but there wasn't many pics.
Lots of pics. None at night I'm afraid, I've tried but my phone just blurs everything.

ktm108

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
That's pretty much it. Cut to size and screw in. Comes with fittings.

Just send him a pm. He's also on facebook, Rhino lip UK.
Thanks mate just sent a message on fb...waiting to hear back.
Do you know how much?
Did you have to take the bumper off or just set it up on jacks?

Mebz

Advanced Member
ktm108 said:
Thanks mate just sent a message on fb...waiting to hear back.
Do you know how much?
Did you have to take the bumper off or just set it up on jacks?

Prices may have changed but it wasn't much, £25.00 or 30 I think.

I took the bumper off and pre drilled the holes in the bumper. You could do it on axle stands but bumper off is much easier.

b18coupe

Advanced Member
I've got one on my facelift dc5, love it, its made such a difference on the front end to the soft facelift dc5 look, saw a few dc5s with them on yesterday at japfest.

wish i was on the stand with you lot but didn't even know i was able to go till friday so go a place with a local group i provide parts for.

Chewy

Advanced Member
I was trialling one on mine before I got a fiberglass one to see where it caught (Drive ways, Speed bumps, etc..) Ended up catching everywhere but the Rhino lip takes the knocks really well so it's staying on and I'm no longer getting a fiberglass lip.

Looks good enough and you can bend/manipulate it to follow the shape of your bumper.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Jdmsteve on here sells them.

I've got one fitted. Easy to do with number off.

Hi does anyone know if JDMSteve still sells these Rhino Lips? I was after one for my DC5. Or where I can get one from That fits snug.

Thank you.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
EBay rubber splitters work perfectly fine. It’s all about a clean application and careful installation. £7 does the job