urgent help

hussain124

Advanced Member
hi guys

i am buying dc5 air box from 200 bhp cars. please have a look at the picture below and tell me what else do i need apart from the bits highlighted in green in order to replace my Gruppe-M? the green arrow means that i need little pipe thing which connects from air box to rocker cover?

thanks

hussain124

Advanced Member
i haven't got the instructions , but looks like the only other bit i need is the cold air feed pipe

Mark_teg

Staff member
I may be wrong here (angle of the pic...) but there seems to be a bit broken off where you are pointing. Normally there's a bit more tubing there for the said hose to clamp onto..
But to answer your question, yes there's a short hose between there and rocker cover.

hussain124

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
I may be wrong here (angle of the pic...) but there seems to be a bit broken off where you are pointing.

yes you are right , looks like that bit is broken off . oh well :?

jay82

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
I may be wrong here (angle of the pic...) but there seems to be a bit broken off where you are pointing. Normally there's a bit more tubing there for the said hose to clamp onto..
But to answer your question, yes there's a short hose between there and rocker cover.
its nothing major and a easy fix. its only a little bit of plastic for the breather pipe

DC5DAVE

You need a really long bolt for the other side (fancy thing with spacer built onto it) one cold air intake pipe & one feed pipe to the throttle body also the breather pipe that connects to the rocker cover & various clips for all pipes.