URGENT. who wants to come the ring?

dan the man

Advanced Member
My friend has just dropped out the tit, and the ferry and accomodation is booked. so if any one wants to come in my dc5 to the ring then you are welcome after a quick veto...... :p

go on the 21st next thursday, ferry is at 9 so need to be in hull for half7 latest..overnight to whereever and then down to germany for fun fun fun...

back on the ferry at 9pm on monday night 25th and get to hull at 8AM tuesday morning etc....

should fior passenger be less than 400 quid all in as ferry is about 330 quid ish for 2 people and car so ill take 115 quid.. thats 2 nights and food etc..

accomodation was last year 16 quid per night...cant see it going up too much and fuel contribution and laps and food for yourself

DAN THE MAN :roll: 8)

dan the man

Advanced Member
okay then................

i know my friends are, crap anyway dc5s, dont know why im on this forum anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :evil: :evil: :evil:

where that saxo sports club web addy gone........ :?

:lol: :lol: (coz im alone, with no friends and no phone) donkey..shrek.. :lol:

dan the man

Advanced Member
yeah well its too late now, i dont need anyone. im doing fine now.....without you baby.......im doing fine now...without you baby...

and so on and so forth... :roll: :p

mikegsi

Staff member
yeah weel fine, F**k you, i dont want you back, o o, o o, o,o,oo, etc, etc! :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
:xcry:

please dont go, dont goooo, dont go away. hey hey hey

id love to be loved, by someone, as wonderfull as as you!! :oops:

mikegsi

Staff member
LOL!! :D

Go on now go, walk out that door, dont turn around now, cos you aint welcome anymore.......... :wink: :D

dan the man

Advanced Member
cos u make me love u. love u love u love u baby....

WITH A LITTLE L,

why does it have to be like this, i can never tell..

cos u make me,.................... 8)

mikegsi

Staff member
GARRGHHH!!

been on nights and im tired now, so till next time................

this is the closest thing to crazy i have ever been (or seen!!), dont know the rest of the words but still in tune!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :D :wink:

JOM

Advanced Member
Bugger had I seen this earlier I might have come with you Dan.
Could have done away with the £300 odd ferry crossing as well and saved a nice packet.

Must keep my eye on the forum more often.

dan the man

Advanced Member
still time JOM if you fancy it..only a phone call to ferry and the guest house dosent have names just numbers......

dan 8)

JOM

Advanced Member
Dan,

If you had only been going for the day or even overnight I would have been really interested

Thursday to Monday is too many nights away from home

The reason I say that is my baby comes out of hospital today ( yes I am now a dad :D ) and it is too long to leave the other half at home with the little one.

Thanks for the offer, maybe another time.

James

dan the man

Advanced Member
JOM, i think the ring is more important dont you?...... :shock: :lol:

CONGRATS on your arrival mate, hope all is well with mum and baby, and do you know child seats fit wonderfully in the back of DC5s :?: :wink:

hope your sleep pattern dont change too much..... :eek:

dan 8)

JOM

Advanced Member
CONGRATS on your arrival mate, hope all is well with mum and baby, and do you know child seats fit wonderfully in the back of DC5s
Cheers mate.

Trying to get a child seat for a BMW convertible is a right pain in the a$$

dan the man

Advanced Member
:? u would have thought bmw and seat companies would have this sorted aswell............. :?:

all the best 8)

JOM

Advanced Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u would have thought bmw and seat companies would have this sorted aswell.............
Not for a convertible :roll: