Utter bargain for someone? PH classifieds.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Hey guys,

I'm bored on my night shift, seriously bored....So I thought I'd see what sort of examples are available at the minute.

Now I'm not looking to get rid of my baby as we're sole mates but if i was in the market for a 'new' DC5 I think this would be the one, Now I'm not the owner, nor do I know the owner but I think this could be a utter bargain for someone if it all checks out!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r--dc5-facelift-c-pack-mint-condition--very-low-mileage/2334510

Considering age, mileage, condition and specification, even for a private sale for this to be sub £10k, I find it hard to believe?!?!

Either way, Just thought I'd share for anyone potentially seeking a nice face value DC5, In my personal opinion of course.

Thanks,

Lewis.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Someone else who feels my pain Haha.

Just one more shift after this and I'm free for 4 days, Can't wait.

integraleo

Advanced Member
Midnight Sunday to 0600 Friday morning is my working week. Now time to drive home and go to bed

bennn

Advanced Member
I saw this and thought it looked like a steal.
Only thing against it is that being an 06 it could be in the more expensive tax bracket.

Aaron_jdm

Hi all, the car is mine. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OR BUY THIS CAR THROUGH PISTONHEADS!! MY ACCOUNT AND MAIL HAVE BEEN HACKED!!

The price for this car is actually £13,950

If anyone is interested, please contact me on here until I get this issue resolved!

With regard to the tax bracket I pay £220 per year.

Cheers, Aaron

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Another scam, :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6:

That's the third one in nearly two years with cars off this forum. :( Be careful people.

Hope you get the issue resolved soon Aaron, and good luck with the sale. It looks fantastic. :)

Chewy

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear about the scam Aaron! - Glad it's all sorted now.

I did think this was way too good to be true, Haha.