Advanced Member
Just a heads up triple points now on til April 8th

Best time to collect a hell of a lot of points

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I will be making the most of this!! Need to bed in those new synchro's!! 😊

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Have run the Teg on shell V since I got her, is it really worth collecting the points?
Never bothered in the past.

Mark_teg

Staff member
MissMyDC2 said:
Have run the Teg on shell V since I got her, is it really worth collecting the points?
Never bothered in the past.
Why wouldn't it?.. For the sake of registering and swiping a card you get vouchers every few months. Can't lose out really!

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Why wouldn't it?.. For the sake of registering and swiping a card you get vouchers every few months. Can't lose out really!
The old skepticism in me. Used to do a zillion miles a year back as a field engineer and tried collecting the various Petrol station points only to qualify for a blankety blank cheque book and pen. Or maybe a crystal tumbler.. Not bothered since.:)

Erm

Advanced Member
MissMyDC2 said:
The old skepticism in me. Used to do a zillion miles a year back as a field engineer and tried collecting the various Petrol station points only to qualify for a blankety blank cheque book and pen. Or maybe a crystal tumbler.. Not bothered since. :)
Well I used clubcard points and shell points to pay for a business class flight with BA this summer to Cyprus for me and the mrs.... Given its money I would have spent on food and petrol anyway, may as well collect the points to spend on something worthwhile.

Erm

Advanced Member
Last day of triple points is today so go brim your tanks if you collect the points

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hey!

Just to let you all know I've had an email from Shell thanking me for using V power for a while and have given me 5000 bonus points, happy days!

Might be worth checking your emails to see if you've all got one too as I know lots if not all on here fill up with it.

Marc