Value my Teg

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
Im looking to sell my Teg, Ive got a figure in my head that im after, i was wondering what you guys might think. ive looked on the usual for sale sites to get an idea too.

Its championship white 2001, 'TEG' personalised plate (sticky), 63000 miles. Great condition for age. lowered 40mm on eibach springs. Red interior, c-pack. Mugen twin loop exhaust. Mot and tax until july time. Decent goodyear asymmetric tyres! DVD head unit.

Other than that pretty much standard.

Ive had it 7 years of so and its never missed a beat, what a car! now needs a good home :-(

truupR

Advanced Member
pics!!

edit: OT to me the prices of tegs seem to fluctuate depending on how many are currently for sale vs demand. No decent examples around with lots of demand will get you a better asking price as opposed to tons of good examples where buyers can pick and choose and use multiple tegs against one another to get sellers to lower their price.

Off the top of my head without looking at pistonheads etc. I'd say between £6000 up to perhaps £8000 if it's in outstanding condition both exterior and interior.

DC5RS

DC5
As above, pics will help..Good examples should go around ~8k, But 7k for a quick sell sometimes.

Thats the PreFaceLift price range.

Teg_Ben

Advanced Member
Yes i was thinking around 7. I cant quite say its outstanding condition. Just don't get the time to clean it like it deserves anymore. That's part of the reason why its time to move on.

I will post a proper add with pics in the next few weeks/ months.

If anyone's interested let me know. Im in Grantham.

truupR

Advanced Member
looks clean mate. best of luck with the sale! Don't be tempted to drop the price, i think its a fair price for mileage and condition (based on pics though). I got mine for an absolute steal because the seller got impatient and dropped the price to silly money. Bargain for me, not so good for him.