Value of Blue Recaros

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have been searching the forum to see if anybody has sold a set of Blue Recaros or if there is much of a demand for them, but I cant seem to find any threads regarding this.

My question is how much do people think a set of these are worth?? I have seen red and black DC2 ones for sale but not Blue Dc5 ones.

Also is there much of a market for them? Are people looking to buy them or would I be a while trying to sell. Anybody with any knowledge of this would be good to hear from you.

I am considering selling mine and just wondering if it will be worth it. They are in Good condition. No tears or rips in the covers, the rear covers of the seats and rear side bolsters are perfect. The lower seat bolsters could do with a wash only I don't have the right equipment to clean them up.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I've seen them go from anywhere between £550 and £850 per pair dependent on condition although that's breaker prices so for a private sale you may need to knock about 20% or thereabouts off that

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Thanks, looks like ebay may be the best place to sell them. That's some price for 1 recaro looks like the US gets the best prices for JDM parts once again. Would prefer not to list them on ebay but I suppose it gets the most amount of viewers there.