VBP FL for sale in Leicester - Just WOW.

Chewy

Advanced Member

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Nowt special really,I`ve got 35500mls on my VBP FL,2005 wouldn`t want anywhere near that for it.Thats very overpriced IMHO...nearer £11k would be about right...(wouldn`t sell mine though)!

Chewy

Advanced Member
I agree it's over priced, but when you're sat here with a similar car that has 85000miles clocked up and some slight body imperfections (a few dents/stone chips).

Seeing a nice standard, low mileage example just makes you think....

It's just in an ideal world I'd love that to be mine, but I'm in love with mine and know she's running great so I'm never going to sell her, low miles or not. Haha.

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Hmmm, I've got someone coming to look at mine at the weekend. This one has sparked my interest as its newer.

Chewy

Advanced Member
I've not seen one with such low miles before...No idea on the history either as the advert doesn't give much away.

At a guess the seller doesn't know much about them as it was originally described as 'Arctic blue'... Kindly informed him it is actually Vivid Blue Pearl and It's since been changed to 'Vivid Pearl Blue'...

It's definitely worth a gander if he'll be willing to come down on the price somewhat.

T

thiobraidarannabu

That is beautiful... Right what I'm after but miles over prices imo

Chewy

Advanced Member
It's certainly something you need to ask about, could have been damaged, just resprayed or the previous owner might have liked the 'clean look'...

Pictures alone won't show any colour difference, although it could have been blended into the other panels if it was resprayed.

Chewy

Advanced Member
I wonder if someone local brought it, Might be 2 VBP FL' in Leicester now...