Very happy with admiral!!

Damien2809

Advanced Member
just insured my cw dc5 - I was scared to look at the price of a quote but I couldn't believe the price!

My spec :
7 years experience
0 NBC
8000 miles
Dc5
Safe postcode
12 month policy
0 crashes
0 points

For £820 fully comp :)

My 7ncb are used on my 2nd car with churhill, then ill be doing a multi car policy next year :)

Car insurance sorted :)

whiting101

Nice! im looking at getting a DC5 in May time. Am 23, 3 NCB, no crashes or points, married and ambulance driver. Quote came up at £675 so well chuffed!

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
Admiral have always been very cheap for me.

Day, you'll want to get on a multicar as soon as you can because it saves you a fortune!

I've got a multicar with my scooby and my yaris on it, and the more cars you add the cheaper it gets, I just added my wifes MX5 and because i added another car to the policy my scoobys price went down 80quid and my yaris's 35! Only costing her 260quid for her mx5 for the year that way instead of the 700 renewal that Swiftcover wanted :xtsk:

blueguy

Resident J's whore
A couple of years ago I gave Admiral a call and got put through to one of the floor managers who told me they did not insure cars with "aftermarket coilovers".

Very professional in dealing with me, however that piece of information certainly left me far from impressed.

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
Thats strange blueguy i've got my coilovers and exhaust declared on my admiral policy, maybe they've only recently changed it?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I know, it was very weird mate. Especially because the agent was not sure and so got their manager involved. Must be just one of those things.

emziteg

Advanced Member
Admiral were the best for me too. 22 years old + boyfriend of 25 on insurance too = £1000. Thought it would be a lot more than that.

dapc

my admiral policy is up for renewal, going to see how much my bmw 318is and the dc5 are together.......... fingers crossed all ok! otherwise, dc5 will come out of the arage later on in the year :(

ladykb

Advanced Member
I just got my renewal from Admiral expecting it to go up because most peoples have this year and mine has come down by £40 a month £480 saved over last years policy!!! RESULT :xgrin: :xgrin:

alan-lee

Advanced Member
I was 21 just turned with 2 years no claims and i paid £1000 fully comp which was a great price..

Hoping it will have went down a gd bit this year coming!

lujamil

Advanced Member
Admiral have always been very cheap for me.

Day, you'll want to get on a multicar as soon as you can because it saves you a fortune!

I've got a multicar with my scooby and my yaris on it, and the more cars you add the cheaper it gets, I just added my wifes MX5 and because i added another car to the policy my scoobys price went down 80quid and my yaris's 35! Only costing her 260quid for her mx5 for the year that way instead of the 700 renewal that Swiftcover wanted :xtsk:
I seem to get quoted higher when I use multi-car insurance. :/

dotty

Advanced Member
Sky quoted me happy this time. £790 all mods declared 'like for like replacement' and my no claims protected. (10 years )

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Sky quoted me happy this time. £790 all mods declared 'like for like replacement' and my no claims protected. (10 years )
Mine is £740, mods declared, 7 years ncb.... but think this year premiums have gone up apparently! I am with Sky as well so expect a slight rise this year...

dapc

had a chat with admiral today, not so happy with the prices tbh. :( iv added my Preg BMW on there and iv managed to get it down to £1850 for both for 12months. debating whether its worth it for two cars i wont drive much! lol. got a single quote of the dc5 and came back with £1600, so for the extra, its not a bad deal. i can save un-nessary mileage off the dc5.

ladykb

Advanced Member
I just got my renewal from Admiral expecting it to go up because most peoples have this year and mine has come down by £40 a month £480 saved over last years policy!!! RESULT :xgrin: :xgrin:
ive just ammended my renewal to remove my business travel and now im saving £60 a month! Happy Days

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
Can i ask how you guys are insuring your dc5's with admiral when apparently they dont insure them was told this, this evening and the other evening when i phoned them for a quote on a second car??????? They told me they are not even listed on their systems???????

ladykb

Advanced Member
Can i ask how you guys are insuring your dc5's with admiral when apparently they dont insure them was told this, this evening and the other evening when i phoned them for a quote on a second car??????? They told me they are not even listed on their systems???????
my certificate even specifies that its a DC5 so they definitely do!

dapc

say its a 2002 dc5 and it is on there systems and also on elephants. i assure you!