Vibra technics competition mounts

andrewv4

I had the drivers and gearbox competition mounts first but the vibration was too much for me so swapped them for the road ones and they have been fantastic

Dannymean

Advanced Member
I have the 3 fast road mounts, really good mounts, very little vibration. Perfect for my turbod DC5 :)

Lewis.mac

Advanced Member
Cheers danny,
Going to opt with the fast road ones also on my charged dc5. Hope there strong enough to look after my toda manifold

Lewis.mac

Advanced Member
Well..the innovatives mounts are out and the vibra technics are in, man what a difference. Engine is just as solid to the chassis, no movement on throttle bliping, most inportantly no more vibrations! Perfect :)

Richie200

Advanced Member
Lewis.mac said:
Well..the innovatives mounts are out and the vibra technics are in, man what a difference. Engine is just as solid to the chassis, no movement on throttle bliping, most inportantly no more vibrations! Perfect :)
Sounds promising. Where did you purchase them from in the end?

Fvil

Any Idea what hardness they rate the Road ones at?

Lewis.mac said:
What rating were the innovative ones you had?

Regards

subtronics

Advanced Member
I also like the look of these. :)

When I change gear at high revs, there is defo a bump/knock of some sort. Is it likely I have a broken mount? Read in a few places that better engine mounts will help wheel hop? Is that true?

How difficult are these to fit? Is it a garage job or can I do it on a drive way?

Lewis.mac

Advanced Member
I payed under Re'spirits even with there discount on top, maybe back in jan' 15 when he put the prices on the post they were best at that time, a good £40-50 away from there prices now from new from other suppliers, i paid £392 for the set from Amber Performance