Want some fun

Gray

i am so proud to live in the same town as her... but ever so glad i dont know her....

turbo5

Advanced Member
She sounds like a right window licker :lol:
what's with the only 3 posts left, do you only get 20 posts then have to pay to become a member :?:

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Why are people sooo delusional.

shed argue black was white if it had a cda and a remap!

keendeano

turbo5 said:
She sounds like a right window licker :lol:
what's with the only 3 posts left, do you only get 20 posts then have to pay to become a member :?:
You get 20 posts a month if I remember rightly, onec you join up you can post unltd, and take advantage of the MLR shop

Neil_H

Advanced Member
She reminds me of Vicky Pollard....yeahbutnobut me mate mapped me DC5 and he sez its making 270 bhp roight but he sez if he 'ad moar time on the rollers he'd 'ave it up to 300 easy....and anyway them GruppeM's is rubbish innit

On a serious note I find it depressing when I see people like that owning the same car as me :cry:

keevster

Advanced Member
Thats gota be a wind up surely :lol:

If it aint, its defo some kid on his brothers computer, thats been sniffing to much glue :lol:

Paul :wink:

dazza

Advanced Member
Neil_H said:
On a serious note I find it depressing when I see people like that owning the same car as me :cry:
I very much doubt they've even been anywhere near a DC5.
Unbelievable that when people start challenging someone like this that are claiming extravegant claims & obviously a blatant load of BS they start getting abusive :roll:

Option

Advanced Member
Funny thread, just cant understand why people like that want to waste so much time arguing a point that they cant substantiate.

Stu

Suped

Advanced Member
Brightened up this boring morning!! Did she forget to add "init!" after each sentence? lol

mikegsi

Staff member
ive only been off the internet for a few days and i miss all this, on both of my usual haunts too!!

neilmac

Just posted my penny`s worth. Hope you guys don`t think we`re all retarded morons like that on my side of the border!

kingston

Advanced Member
why does everyone keep feeding the troll, shes probably only doing it to get you lot to bite...