Wanted photos and details of Ings +1 kit

JT3173

Advanced Member
With the Ings +1 kit ordered I am still left with some questions.

I was wondering if anyone had any photo's or could take some photos of their Ings kit and the fixing points used to connect the kit to the car body.

Do the brake ducts still fit the kit?

Can anyone post up pics of the underside front and rear of the kit and in the engine bay, bonnet open shot?

Is it the same as the OEM front bumper fixing points, I hope so as mine if off on a regular basis!

What is the kit made from, ABS or FRP?

Hybrid-Theory

Advanced Member
My kit is fibreglass. and was a right ball ache to get on. First off the bumper bar was slightly in the way and then when i resolved that the washer bottle was in the way (because of the relocation kit from the AEM) The Ducts can remain as these do not get in the way but you would have to find some way of mounting the scoops that fix to the OEM bumper. The back end was a piece of cake! The only picture ive got on the computer is of the frontbumper before i got chance to fit up the back end parts. (if you want a look send me your email.)

Paul.

g_mac

JT3173 said:
Do the brake ducts still fit the kit?

Can anyone post up pics of the underside front and rear of the kit and in the engine bay, bonnet open shot?

Is it the same as the OEM front bumper fixing points, I hope so as mine if off on a regular basis!

What is the kit made from, ABS or FRP?
Brake ducts fit fine
Front bumper under the bonnet is the same as standard and my bumper fitted perfect without any modifications
my kit was fibreglass also

8)

JT3173

Advanced Member
Cheers guys, thanks for the info on this!

Yeh, PM sent with email addy.

James