Was there some thing going on today?

Linus27

Advanced Member
Driving down the the A303 at around 11.00am today heading west and saw a silver DC5 around Thruxton. Quick hello and carried on. Ten minutes up the road and I come across white DC2 with black bonnet following a lovely red DC5 with forum sticker in side windows. Said hello to the driver (I was in a silver Scooby) and carried on my way. Then coming the other way heading towards Stonehenge was a blue DC5.

Three DC5's and a DC2 all on one road. Something going on today?

El_Boomo

Advanced Member
Saw a CW in Mundesley, North Norfolk this evening too. Think it's sun and bank holiday weekend bringing everyone out

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
There's now 3 DC5's writhing 3-4 miles of me! :( Unfortunately for them I WILL be adding another to that 5 mile radius :p Sorry guys.. Haha

RobS

Advanced Member
another on the boat aswell Liam, there will be 6-7 in the central Newcastle area quite soon :)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
There is 5 currently one on boat to us (due next week or so) and yours soon so around 7 we know of

Gordon

Benneh

Advanced Member
samwelltrademarked said:
I got as far as cromer, but wasn't as far south as mundesley.... Still only passed one dc5 to this day three years later!
Oh really? I was in Cromer in the evening!

El_Boomo said:
Saw a CW in Mundesley, North Norfolk this evening too. Think it's sun and bank holiday weekend bringing everyone out
That would be me! Decided to go for a little coastal drive after getting some fish & chips in Cromer!

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
HA! As if.... Must of missed you! I take the missus on the coast road as its like memory lane for me... Plus know them roads like the back of my hand..... Pass the golf ball satellite etc

Went to take my last few shots on cromer cliffs at sunset..... Have to sell :-(

Need some more money for mortgage deposit to get a better rate.... Was the only thing I could do... Absolutely gutted after all the money I spent!

Benneh

Advanced Member
Ahhhh really sad to hear it bud! Give it a few years and I'm sure you'll be back in one ;)

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
samwelltrademarked said:
HA! As if.... Must of missed you! I take the missus on the coast road as its like memory lane for me... Plus know them roads like the back of my hand..... Pass the golf ball satellite etc

Went to take my last few shots on cromer cliffs at sunset..... Have to sell :-(

Need some more money for mortgage deposit to get a better rate.... Was the only thing I could do... Absolutely gutted after all the money I spent!
I feel your pain, I sold mine about 8 months ago to go to Uni and already looking for another one.

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
Ill be back..... I can't put my finger on it but there really isn't another car like the dc5. The reliability/looks/exclusivity/feel of it is unmatched in my opinion.... It's sounds cheesy

But it's the only car I've ever driven that felt like it had a personality or soul....