Wax for alloys...

Suped

Advanced Member
what does everyone use?? Is there such wax that repells brake dust as I currently use TurtleWax Extreme Nano-Tech Wax for Wheels. Basically, after a weeks run to work on the motorway, its covered in dust again. :x

pyrognome

hi,

try klasse all in one then klasse glze sealan ton them they are arcylic based and sets rock hard once the surface is treated with this stuff just needs hosing down .

but important the treated surface needs to be very clean and prepared first for it to work properly.

done this on mine and the dust doesnt stick to the wheels at all and stay very clean

pyrognome :evil: burn baby burn!!!

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Suped - Have a nosey round these sites mate [url=http://www.detailingworld.co.uk">www.detailingworld.co.uk &

iDrew

Advanced Member
I use Poorboys World Wheel Sealant - clean and polish the rim first though with a good wax :wink:

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Comes in a can - works well...you're gonna need it for those shiny rims! Keeping the old ones or eBaying them?

Suped

Advanced Member
crxvtec said:
Comes in a can - works well...you're gonna need it for those shiny rims! Keeping the old ones or eBaying them?
Oh yes.. spent the latter part of the afternoon cleaning the tires off with a good scrub. The old ones going to get a refurb and new lick of a gunmetal grey paint and used as winter wheels. Should be getting it done before november time and plonked on for christmas.

Suped

Advanced Member
crxvtec said:
Why do you need another wheel?
Just to confirm it'll actually look the part. :lol: No point in spending a few pounds to and to find out afterwards it sucks.

Suped

Advanced Member
cheers buddy, thats the look I'm after. Should be completed by next year. :D

(won't be sourcing the rear wing, just abit too much for me.)

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Weedy as in someone could kick it and it'd come off...whereas the stock one looks like a small child could swing off it no problem (apparently they swing off my car when I'm not looking :shock: )