Weight of Front bumper and courier service

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Does anyone know the weight of the front bumper?
Also does anyone have any reccommendations for courier service of one please?

Cheeras
Wardy

Chief

Advanced Member
Wardy7 said:

Cheeras
Wardy
I just sent a rear bumper to SCOTTIECTR via Parcelforce, was completely boxed, weighed in at about 13kgs all packaged up. Was just over £16.

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Chief said:
Wardy7 said:

Cheeras
Wardy
I just sent a rear bumper to SCOTTIECTR via Parcelforce, was completely boxed, weighed in at about 13kgs all packaged up. Was just over £16.
OK nice one mate. I'm lacking a box so look slike loads of bubble wrap is what I'm gonna be using.
That helps me with idea on weight, nice one :)

Cheers
Wardy

keevster

Advanced Member
I think the bubble wrap will be fine mate, seen bumpers delivered before rapped in the stuff :lol:

Parcelforce is who i use for most of my packages

Paul :wink:

David Johnson

Parts Trader
I've had trouble with these,I now use Interlink Express they will accept goods up to 2 meters in length.The part will need to be boxed though !!!

Dave J
Steels HONDA

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Try doing it via ParcelForce website and not over the phone to them. Thats how I did it and they don't state any measurements, you just need to add the weight :)
I had no problems when they colleceted, just took it and that was it!

Cheers
Wardy

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Cheers Wardy, it was online, rang them to complain, they said tough, luck of the draw and all that rubbish :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chief

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
Cheers Wardy, it was online, rang them to complain, they said tough, luck of the draw and all that rubbish :evil: :evil: :evil:
Must be dependant on the driver I've never had a problem with Parcelforce and have sent loads of items slightly over the 1.5m limit. You could try Postvan.