Weird Item Attached to My Car??

Linus27

Advanced Member
Whilst looking under the car at my exhaust, I noticed this odd item, cable tied into the bumper above the exhaust. Its in a fairly thick plastic bag, about the size and thickness or 2 to 3 packs of cards and is held in place loosely with a single cable tie. I have only had my DC5 since Sunday so not sure if its normal or something odd.

In the first picture, you can see the top of the exhaust, the exhaust hanger and the semi circle where the exhaust exits the back of the car to show its placement.

Can anyone shed any light on this item??

ste01

Advanced Member
It's probably a severed hand or some drugs. Haha.

Just cut it off and open it, then tell is what it is! :D

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Aftermarket exhaust? Could be to stop the hanger knocking the frame.

Or just someone's stash they forgot to take with them...

Col R

If that were on my car I'd probably have opened it there and then!

Maybe you should have a witness at the ready...

Subscribed

Rom

Advanced Member
Ha, id have ripped it straight off to check.

My vote is to stop knocking too. Or a spare key ? But doubt it.

Linus27

Advanced Member
Its not actually near the exhaust, sort of tucked right away above it. Also, I tried to wobble the exhaust and its solid.

Ok guys, about to go and cut it off. If I don't return, then its exploded :)

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
Either the clock on the forum is wrong or hes been over an hour!

Edit - Clock on the forum is wrong. Only 10 minutes. We could still be ok

ste01

Advanced Member
He's going to be so annoyed when it turns out to be dog poo put there by a disgruntled neighbour

Linus27

Advanced Member
Oh my god guys, not sure I can reveal what it was, not without causing some serious issues with world health. It must had been on the car when it came over from Japan but how it got through customs and import is beyond me. Either way, it made me physically sick.

Ok, so I lied. Cut the bag off, open the bag, nervously. At this point, my wife who was holding the torch ran away frightened. I took the item out and was it a stash of class A drugs????? No :( Was it a stash of £50 notes???? No :( Was it a severed hand??? No :) Was it a zombie fresh eating virus????? No :(

Instead, it was a Back2You GPS tracker. How bloody disappointing is that?????? No idea how the thing works though.

So, sorry for the let down everyone, not very exciting I'm afraid :(

ste01

Advanced Member
That's the final straw, I'm going back to the Justin Bieber forum. Can't live with all these disappointments

dc55_11

Advanced Member
I was getting all excited as I was reading through the comments lol GPS tracker is still something though :D