Well hello from down south!!

Duncs

Hello all, i suppose i am a newby, been into jap cars for some time, currently running a Nissan GTiR well modded and about 300BHP, just thought i had better grow up and get a sensible car !!! The GTiR has been great fun, they are indecently fast but i am looking at doing track days (i live about 20 miles from Goodwood) and the nissan is all a bit fragile for that sort of thing. Good to see a track section here, intend to track the DC5 3/4 times a year.
Based in Hants, any local owners around, would like to meet a couple and have a good look at your cars and ask all those newby questions !! and talk to you to see if they are easy to live with.

T666YPR

Welcome aboard,

Keep your eyes on the track section and pop in to see us at any you feel are close enough 8)

Simon

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Hi mate and welcome..

Yeah do drop by any of our trackdays and I am sure one of us will take you out for a spin... :twisted:

Mark

Duncs

cheers chaps, any more of you from down south, hants, west sussex area?
only ever seen one on the road around here, M27 about a month ago

jonster

Advanced Member
Howdy,

I'm Surrey based, so not a million miles.

I like Goodwood quite a bit so keep your eyes open for the next track day there.

I think the DC5 is very easy to live with but it all depends on how far you want take the mods of course.

Jon

Duncs

had my GTiR for over 3 years, started slowly but once you start that modding thing it just takes over !!! its for sale so if you know any young buck whats a good one PM me.
how often do you track it then ?