Well, I've finally got me a DC5...

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Evening,

Thought I'd join up and say hello...

Pick up my 2001 Artic Blue DC5 last Saturday and the only question I have to ask myself is... WHY didn't I get one sooner?!?! :xconfused:

I've owned a good number of cars over the last few years, mostly VAG engines but this is by far the most enjoyable car to date! Put simply, Amazing!

Like I said picked the car up last Saturday, C Pack, 56K, fresh import and even got... wait for it... a parcel shelve! Couldn't believe it!

Anyway took it to my local Honda dealer for a free health check and all came back good (might need some rear discs very soon) so decided to give it a 'little' clean...

Now I'm not very computer literate so please bare that in mind if this doesn't work,

Ohh and pics were taken of my phone, so not the best sorry, (proper pics coming soon)

Pre-wash...

Snowfoam wash...

Zymol Shampoo err wash, then dried off...

Now was time for a little treat... (long way from Japan you know)

5 ish hours from the start, finished.... Ooooosh!

Still got a couple of little nic's here and there to sort but other than that, paintwork is pretty much immaculate.

Tomorrow interior!

Anyway overall well happy with the car and looking forward to being on the forum, I'll post some decent pic soon.

Cheers

Ross

larz

Advanced Member
They're great cars alright! Must give mine a good clean today, there's a meet next week that I need the car sparkling for! Welcome aboard m8!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Cheers mate.

Well I did say I was doing the interior today but it's just started raining! Not a chance is it coming out the garage until the sun pokes his face through the clouds!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
I must try that foam wash stuff. Never used this method ever

What did you use?
It's Ultimate Snow Foam, about £15 for 5L

Looked at quite a few reviews etc and this seem to be one of the best.

Must say I was very impressed and it turns your DC5 in to a massive marshmallow!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Right the rains stopped... I gonna brave taking it out the garage!

Just need the rain to stop for about the next... year maybe!

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
That's some serious work you've put in there. Every credit, the teg's looking great. Time to get out and enjoy some rides now.

I must try that foam wash stuff. Never used this method ever

What did you use?
I've got the gear if you wanna borrow it sometime before splashing the cash.
Let me know if you're at my end of the M65 some day.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
That's some serious work you've put in there. Every credit, the teg's looking great. Time to get out and enjoy some rides now.
Cheers mate. Well I did just that and guess what? Yep it rained, gutted.. It's your fault ha :p

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Fantastic looking car mate, blues are deffo the best! :lol: Great work too!!!

Welcome to the forum! :xcheers:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Thanks for the comments and the welcome chaps!

PORTHOS, I totally agree mate, blue is the best colour for a Teg (in my personal opinion), especially when it's clean!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
PS this 'clean' wasn't my best... Needed more time!!

Soon I'll give her a proper clean up and take some decent pics.

Bang Tidy!