Welsh dc5 owner

Dannymean

Advanced Member
Hello 😊 just picked up my new baby which I've been waiting for a long time!

It's a CW 2006 facelift dc5 with genuine 40,000 miles on the clock! Immaculate inside and out!
It's so clean I'm scared to drive it lol

Going to make a project thread soon as I start modding which will be very soon ;)

Only picture I've got Atm lol

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Nice mate!

Whereabouts are you in Wales? I'm in North Wales.

Few members from down South Wales.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, such low mileage. bet she's immaculate and drives well. I'm another N.Wales owner, welcome along!

truupR

Advanced Member
Ah more taffs with tegs :D I live by Caerphilly. Looking awesome in the pics!

truupR

Advanced Member
KB02 YZM

edit: don't know why I was initially paranoid about posting my reg. lol

Mark_teg

Staff member
truupR said:
KB02 YZM

edit: don't know why I was initially paranoid about posting my reg. lol
Sorry, could've pm'd me I suppose. I don't pass your way often, I'm in the Rhondda.

truupR

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Sorry, could've pm'd me I suppose. I don't pass your way often, I'm in the Rhondda.
ooooo rough as old rope down there Mark! Surprised they allow you to have such a nice car in the Rhonnda :xaiweb1: Just messin' bud I'm sure its a lovely place :xgrin: I don't see many other tegs around to be fair... There's one in Hengoed right by me but isn't on the forum. Other than that I've only seen one other down by Risca. So alone :(

rossi

And there's always that bloke in blackwood who bought his in 2001.....enjoy the car....if you need pads or discs I have spare

truupR

Advanced Member
Ah Rossi :] I know of you, never seen you about though. I was talking to Gareth in bridge street motors about your teg the other week whilst I was having some work done on mine there. Small world

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Both very helpful guys Gareth and Rossi. I always bare Gareth in mind if I need a job done locally. I tend to go to TGM if it's enough work to make it worth the journey.

Gareth did a great job on my crank pulley. Nice to hear from you Rossi, not seen you about in ages!

rossi

Tom is the man for all things special that is very true
But hey for 13 years everything else has been gareth and another special man save at steels in hereford......we have had many journeys together the 3 of us......!!

rossi

Obviously I mean Dave.......at steels....he has been a god send to me....knows everything you need to know on DC5's......and FD2's......
And gareth can fix both....!!!

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Yes I have Dave on speed dial for Honda parts. On first name terms with him now although I've never met him in person. Will head over there one day to meet him in person. We are lucky to have such good contacts and knowledgable people close by as import owners. Long may it continue!
Hey Rossi, are you tempted by the next Type R? I bet you are!