What are these?

M3Tz

Hey guys can anyone tell me what make these systems are as the garage dont know,

the one in the background looks like the spoon n1 i think?

also if you can tell what they are can you say if there any good for the integra?

also how about the tanabe springs?

they want the sprints for £150 or the lot for £250

let me know what you think :)

Attachments

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
There is one exhaust system there not 2, it looks like a mid pipe and rear sections (which would make up most cat back exhausts)
The exhaust is NOT a spoon, the spoon tailpipe section has an outward rolled edge. It would heve been good to see the other end of the mid pipe to see what the flange was like,
It looks about the right shape for a teg though. (but the civic system looks very similar)

The springs will be like any other Jap spec lowering spring, they should take no more than a couple of hours to fit as its a fairly straightforward job on a Teg.
Bear in mind you should get the geomety looked at a week or two after fitting (to give the springs time to settle) as sometimes you will need to get the camber adjusted.

If its all for a dc5 (i.e the exhaust) i would say its fairly good value at £250

fonz600

Advanced Member
It does look like a Spoon apart from the tail pipe and the join between midpipe and back box being a sleeve type rather than a flange like the Spoon.

I'd hazard that it is a Spoon copy. 250 for the springs and exhaust seems like a fair price tho even if it ain't a Spoon zorst.

ausR

Advanced Member
it interesting that there isn't a flange joint between the b-pipe and back box, could the zorst possibly be a Buddyclub Spec 3? if it is a pretty loud exhaust.

i think theres a few guys here running the tanabe springs that are pretty happy with em.

air23box

that looks like a buddy club Spec III to me.....dame loud......you better ask if it come with silencer....or you may have some trouble with cops....

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
I have these tanabe springs on my car and their really good. Just a bit harsh on bumpy roads. But when it comes to corners and bends their excellent!! :lol:

dan the man

Advanced Member
springs new are 150 so price is ok for those as look new.

Have them on my car and yes are not bad at all!