What Carbon Parts Would You/Have Mod?

What DC5 Carbon Parts Would You Mod?

• Total voters

jono888

Advanced Member
Hi all,

Just curious to see what Carbon Fibre mods you would or/have already on your DC5's :p

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Already have bonnet, trunk lid and spoiler but would love some spoon mirrors or I'd like to see what the oem mirrors done in carbon would be like

dave c

400hp K20
Where are fenders and doors? Definitely would have them! Just got the spoiler atm

firthy22

Advanced Member
Ings style front lip and Mugen style rear lip for pre facelift DC5. I would get them colour coded so bit of a waste in Carbon but if you have the mold then I#m sure you could do them in a plastic.

TypeRiter

Advanced Member
Depends on how hardcore the build is.

If it was properly hardcore. Everything possible CF. Doors, fenders, rear-wing, bonnet, FAL windows, stripped, the works.

If it was for something most of us tend to build - I'd go bonnet, and perhaps rear wing.

rascal69

Advanced Member
Carbon front lip. Ings or mugen would be nice.
Carbon max racing bonnet style.
Rear carbon wing oem ( have )
Carbon spark cover ( have )
Carbon canards
Carbon interior bits

mil1lion

Advanced Member
I'd definitely want the spoiler and bonnet carbon wrapped. Maybe the front lips and side skirts. I just wouldn't want to overdo it though.

I'll probably opt for the wrap because of price and also the concern that different parts would have a slightly different carbon look.

Under the hood i'd possibly get carbon spark plugs, although I like the yellow spoon sports ones which would match my stinger battery.

A carbon intake would be nice though. I might go for a yellow and carbon theme under the hood when I get round to it.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
How about currently having a carbon bonnet but getting it sprayed blue, I am not sure I like the carbon look on the exterior as much as I did before.

Aly

Advanced Member
Got a carbon spoiler goes well with the black car.

infact I'm returning to standard so if anyone wants to swap NHB v carbon geez a shout :)