What colour to get my Rays se37 Refurbed?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Just seeing what peoples opinions on this are. I have a set of SE37k rims but the finish on them is not the best if I am honest. I am going to get them refurbished even though I know this gets rid of the much sought after rays anodised lip.

Anyway as the car is blue and I already have a set of bronze wheels on it, I am thinking I may go for a different colour. What would peoples opinions be on the colour? I could get them bronze again also as it is my favourite colour. I was actually thinking of trying to do something a bit extreme and get them copper plated as I really like the look of copper however I cant find anyone who is willing to do this. The other obvious options are black, silver and anthracite. But I like the matt titanium silver also like the second picture below

(Maybe a bit Chav though???)

Just a few pictures there as an example of the different colour. (All images taken off google :ph34r: )

All opinions welcome xthumbup

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Iv been playing around with the idea of what wheels for quite awhile now, but I have a white teg. few more colours to consider are gunmetal ( there's loads of differnt shades I would say probly a darker one with the blue teg)
Hyper black - altho I'm yet to see this colour in the flesh, only google images.

I really do like white wheels on a blue teg, not sure about them se37 in white tho.

donkeykong

Advanced Member
Bronze is what everybody has, it's the standard choice. again that copper looks awesome man!

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Copper would be my choice, the only thing is nobody I can find will plate the wheels, I bet it would be very expensive also. I am thinking that also about the bronze, its the standard choice as it looks great. I have the bronze TE37s so was thinking i may change it up a bit. could still decide to stick with bronze though in the end.