What colour to refurb wheels? Matt black,gunmetal..

Which colour would look best on a NHB oem wheels?

• Matt Black

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Metalic Black

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Bronze

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Gold

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Gunmetal

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

cameroon95

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,

As topic says, having a bit of a think which colour to get my wheels refurbed in?

I currently have a NHB teg with carbon fibre bonnet and red interior.

Ideas so far

Matt black
Metalic Black
Bronze
Gold
Gunmetal...

wj51fut

Advanced Member
What wheels are they? Standard ones look good in white on a black car. If not, go a bit mad and go Takata green or Spoon yellow!

cameroon95

Advanced Member
They are just the standard DC5 wheels in silver at the moment, I did think of white but would worry about how dirty they would get ...

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Gold on black looks the best I think, but not sure what gold standard wheels would look like tho, not a fan of the standard wheels :)
Have play on photoshop :)

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
cameroon95 said:
They are just the standard DC5 wheels in silver at the moment, I did think of white but would worry about how dirty they would get ...
Worried about how dirty your wheels will get? Just wash them? If you're that worried you can coat them in wheel wax. No need to have your car looking its best because you're worried of a little dirt.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Is anyone able to do a photoshop of the OEM wheels in Matte black or Flat black against an Arctic blue DC5 please?

S'arrt

cameroon95 said:
I have white wheels.. with the recent weather a single journey can make them silly dirty. I am considering going black.

Paudie_DC5R

I agree oem white on black looks very nice which is what I have :) And once there waxed they don't get so dirty and are easy to clean.