What do you get when you cross an oil slick, a bend, about 70 ish MPH and a tree? ….Sean’s dead

teggy_dc5

Advanced Member
just seen ur ad on donedeal i collected this car from mayo last year for a mate clean car last time i seen it pitty its brown bread

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear about the car. My road is often covered in muck and general crap, so I know how these skids can happen, I have skidded on corners up my road I know I can take twice as fast. If that front left wing is ok, you have a sale for it with me.

eg9_dc2

Advanced Member
it can happen to anyone.even at 40.depending on the conditions.
everyone..at some point has probably broken the speed limit law.

60/70 is the national speed limit on some A-roads too.not sure if any ones asked him what road he was on??

it happens....and diesels are easily capable of speed btw if you have a tendency to drive fast.

it was just your luck.

rotabeast

it can happen to anyone.even at 40.depending on the conditions.
everyone..at some point has probably broken the speed limit law.

60/70 is the national speed limit on some A-roads too.not sure if any ones asked him what road he was on??

it happens....and diesels are easily capable of speed btw if you have a tendency to drive fast.

it was just your luck.
I'm over in Ireland - it was what we call an 'R' road (ironic I guess :p) which is equivalent to a b-road in the UK I believe and the speed limit is 80Km/h. True, all cars can get to a speed these days that it is possible to have a crash in and be hurt! Have had a few offers for the car so far, not close enough to asking price just yet - but so far the interest had been good - so here's hoping it'll shift soon - although I say it reluctantly as it'll break my heart to see it go! :(

S

stwteg

Sorry to see this... Glad ur ok and look cars come and go but peoples lives don't. Onward and upward!!! Safely of course!

Bonito

Advanced Member
Ouch. See you're in Ireland aswell as myself. Glad you walked away. What was the difference between TPF&T and with what company to getting insured fully comp. PM if you want.