what do you guys think of this TEG

beppe786

Beppe
2005 facelift

Big Spec

most of you. who can look over the cosmetic things will see the potential

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Its got potential as a track car i'dsay. That interior is a mess though! Would have to be cheap! How much is it?

scrawnban

-Birdy- said:
Its got potential as a track car id say. That interior is a mess tho! Would have to be cheap! How much is it?
I agree track car to....I'd imagine it's grade R or very low and cheap as chips to, or could be a nice strip job for parts and you could make a killing on it. Is that an intercooler I see at the front?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Whoever installed the gauges in the dash must have a crooked eye!! the exterior can be cleaned up easily. Restoring the interior would be harder, yeah you can install everything back in the right places but I am sure it is full of scratches. The spec Depends on the engine and chassis work, all those interior bits can be easily bought for relative cheap price (depending on the make of them) and easily installed, also you can pick up an ings kit for about 100

beppe786

Beppe
im waiting for full spec translation.. will be with me tomorrow.. unless someone on here can read japanese??

beppe786

Beppe
Chewy said:
Google translate If you can copy and paste the information?
its a picture and hand written.. google won't pick it up..

ill post it up incase we have a translator watching

scrawnban

Grade r....damaged, repaired, wrote off....interior is the lowest grade. Unless your planning on using it on the track or stripping it. It's not going to be a decent road car imo

scrawnban

Judging by the grade sheet ever plans is either damaged or damaged and repaired I would avoid her like ebola

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Definitely a type R. Must be driveable so strip for parts as said and you could make some Benjamins.

beppe786

Beppe
davidpingu said:
Definitely a type R. Must be driveable so strip for parts as said and you could make some Benjamins.
David is thinking on the right lines.

this might have a hks turbo kit on it.. looking at that intercooler..

don't know what that blue thing is in passenger side

Chewy

Advanced Member
scrawnban said:
Grade r....damaged, repaired, wrote off....interior is the lowest grade. Unless your planning on using it on the track or stripping it. It's not going to be a decent road car imo
My understanding of the grading structure is that 'Grade R' could also mean heavily modified.

So this might not have actually been damaged/repaired.

scrawnban

Chewy said:
My understanding of the grading structure is that 'Grade R' could also mean heavily modified.

So this might not have actually been damaged/repaired.
Send them an email and ask them. See what they come back with