What Engine Coolant

MaxMacGechan

As above really, changing the Rad and wondered what coolant to use? Is there a huge difference or are they ultimately all the same? Hoping I can find something through amazon prime to have it here ASAP as well...

Cheers!

Chewy

Advanced Member
Honda Type 2 (Blue).

Doesn't look like it's on prime for next day, so you may have to fork out for next day delivery elsewhere.

k20_irf

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Honda Type 2 (Blue).

Doesn't look like it's on prime for next day, so you may have to fork out for next day delivery elsewhere.
This. Available at you're Honda dealer

spooke

Advanced Member
Check what's in it currently as you can't mix all types. Mine came over with Green coolant so I put in Orange Motul Inugel Optimal, performs great :)

MaxMacGechan

spooke said:
Check what's in it currently as you can't mix all types. Mine came over with Green coolant so I put in Orange Motul Inugel Optimal, performs great :)
Thanks for all responses. My rad blew, so the colour of the coolant is to be found somewhere on the floor on the A3. From what little I had left it seemed to be a pinky colour, but there wasn't much and as I'm fitting a new Rad anyway I'm gonna be doing a full flush of the system.

Cheers all!