What Exhaust is this..?

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
My car came with this on, fully titanium CAT back (very light!), and what looks like a removable bung in the tailpipe.

Thought it may be an Amuse, but im sure that they dont have a centre section.

Can anyone educate me on what it may be.. :?:

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
It looks like the Amuse than anything else TBH

There is a spec that has a center silencer....

Mike

dan the man

Advanced Member
keep the standard one on pal, and bring me that back.

i wont bill you then for its usage..done deal?

xthumbup

:xyes:

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
:xlol:

It didnt sound too loud on the car, but I have only been down the road and back without hittin the Vtec proper, thats with the bung in aswell.

Just been checking prices for the Amuse exhausts, and there ridiculous, I wouldnt pay nowhere near that if I didnt have this one..

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
Amuse R1 Titan with pre-silencer, I can tell by the welds on the main pipe. Even with the silencer removed, this exhaust is not very loud. I have the one with out the pre-silencer and it is absolutely MENACING!!! :evil: Unfortunately I just took it off this past weekend, stupid run in with the military police on the base here and some jerk-off with the criminal investigative service. Fucker had a hard-on for my car and they ticketed me for some bullshit. I have an inspection coming in May anyways, so I'll just keep the stocker on till then. Funny though, with the stocker in place, my power low to mid feels INCREASED by alot. Even with the Toda mani, the car is basically silent, at least to me it is silent compared to the Amuse. :)

That exhaust retails for about ¥138,000 here, the last I remember. Very high quality piece and the weight on it is 4.75kg.