What fits?

mark type r

Advanced Member
Im looking for some smoked side repeaters, ive seen the Accord ones but im not sure if they fit?

There's a guy on e-bay selling some that fit the S2000 but again im not sure if they fit?

Is it only the EP3 that fit?

Cheers for any help

Sweeney!

As chavy as it sounds, you could just DIY them with tint spray. I’ve done it with old cars and you can get some good results if you take your time.
Guaranteed perfect fit :lol:

EDIT - after considering what i've said, i may retract the above as i wouldn't do it with mine :)

jay82

Advanced Member
i think i read on the site that its the jazz side repeaters but i'm not 100% on that.

mark type r

Advanced Member
Sweeney! said:
As chavy as it sounds, you could just DIY them with tint spray. I’ve done it with old cars and you can get some good results if you take your time.
Guaranteed perfect fit :lol:

EDIT - after considering what i've said, i may retract the above as i wouldn't do it with mine :)
:lol: :lol: I did think of buying some clear ones and spraying them but i'd end up with odd ones knowing me :lol:

Jay82 - Cheers for that, i might have a scout round. If all fails, i'll get clear

mark type r

Advanced Member
Sweeney! said:
Clear do look very nice!
Looks like its the way im going to have to go. I can understand companies not having a massive range for the DC5 but as they are the same as the EP3 and i would of thought you could get anything for them??