what importer?

VENOM29

hi guys , im after my 1st dc5 and id like to go through the old importing process via a reputable company , ive heard of torgue-gt and 200bhpcars and know they have a very good reputation .

my question is are these companies still trading .... i heard on the dc2 forum that torgue-gt have finished (dont wish to offend if this is incorrect )

and also ive sent Andy at 200 bhp a few enquiries but ive had no reply :s

any help would be greatly recieved :)

rascal69

Advanced Member
Torque gt are still about.
Just posted 2 cars for sale in trader section of the forum.
The guys are really decent. And they dont buy rubbish cars.
I just sold a rare milano jdm ep3 which they imported. Car was really clean.

dotty

Advanced Member
Although importing is probably an exciting process. I'd be looking at getting a used DC5 from a forum member :)

rascal69

Advanced Member
Although importing is probably an exciting process. I'd be looking at getting a used DC5 from a forum member :)
That Or buying one that is imported by the garage and in stock.
The wait is long to import a fresh one and price is higher.

Rob-DC5

Have a look at private sales compared to fresh imports.... You can get a lot more for your money

d2007ave

Advanced Member
my car was imported by 200 bhp since 2008 , it still looks unblemished now !!!
That's the thing now, it looks like the earlier imports that are in the uk are cleaner cars, lower miles than the ones that are being imported from Japan now - I don't know how many dc5's were made but given the age, what's coming over now can't easily be compared to what came over 5 years ago

wj51fut

Advanced Member
If there is nothing on this forum for sale from a private seller thats takes your fancy then Torque-GT or Andy at 200Bhp cars would be your best bet. There are other importers but I think most would agree these two are the best when it comes to quality of vehicles and customer service.

Adam

jasondc55

Advanced Member
You are looking at around £15000 for imported facelift to £9000 already registered and on a pre around £7000 and imported around £12000 . Even cars that have been used on the track on this forum have been looked after extensively and on this forum speaks for itself with the amount of help and advice. Dotty and Porthos have got there trigger fingers ready always . :xhaha2: