what is this? whats it do?

iPicaso

i have just picked this up.. not sure what it is. i know 5zigen do good exhausts, but there is one that i dont like the sound of... the fireball!

does anyone know what one this is? and is it going to make my poor teg sound like a vauxhall corsa with no exhaust? lol. and if i do use this, should i be getting a manifold, or using the standard one?

any help would be very much appreciated. thanks.

Jayk

Advanced Member
i dont know what these sound like, but it certainly will not sound like a corsa.

if you put a manifold on it will be ALOT louder and remove the cat unless you get a performance cat or spoon 4-2 section.

iPicaso

lol its not that i dont like the fireball.. just that i dont want a loud car. :( its just not practical round where i live. otherwise id go get one custom made :D so no one knows what its called then? i only wanna know so i can see what it sounds like before i spend money putting it on ramps to change it over, then realize i dont like it and have to take it off again. :x

logik

Advanced Member
It does look quite alot like the Fireball to be honest but it could be a Pro Racer, or Pro Racer Spec A.

iPicaso

Option said:
:shock: hmmm all that done was made me like the fireball LOL sounds awsome on low rpm. :xcheers:

i think ill just put it on for a few miles. see how it goes. and ill post a video of it somewhere so everyone else has an idea of what its going to sound like if they ever get one. if anyone is interested in this exhaust, let me know. :D