What kit is this?

alan-lee

Advanced Member

I know they have a mugen rear lip but is this the mugen front lip and sideskirts? Are those front bits on the lip seperate also?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Mugen all round I'm sure there, the winglets are separate, they can be bought from eBay or similar.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
alan-lee said:

I know they have a mugen rear lip but is this the mugen front lip and sideskirts? Are those front bits on the lip seperate also?
Why don't you just ask the guy who owns it?! He's on the forum.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
Why don't you just ask the guy who owns it?! He's on the forum.
Perhaps he didn't know who to ask..... Even I don't know the guys username, lol.

jcamerz

Advanced Member
Hi Alan lee as the guys above said yes it's the full genuine mugen lip kit got it from TGM it don't come cheep :)

jcamerz

Advanced Member
Yea of course will be there, was also there last year but did not get on the fourm stand will try get on the line up this year

Todd_77

Advanced Member
Quite liking the wing-lets.

Were these purchased separately to the kit as stated?

Car looks awesome! :)

Kerv

Advanced Member
I have to say Mugen facelifts are probably the best looking DC5s around! :xyes: But I guess I am a bit bias! :xgrin:

Nice work Jcamerz!

jcamerz

Advanced Member
Thanks for the positive comments guys, the wing-lets are separate I got them imported from the states but you can get them here too, and kerv love your car too another nice facelift :)

Melly

Advanced Member
Can these lips be bought easily in the uk or is it easier/cheaper to get them from abroad??

Cheers,
Melly