What the hell is this?????

noomski

Hi, I'm new here so first of all, a big hello to everyone here. I don't have my DC5 yet but 200bhp cars will hear from me soon.

In the mean time I was looking around for some nice wallpapers and came accross this:

Is that a bodykit? It looks oem, the spoiler looks a bit like a more aggreesive version of the original and just look at the arches and the doors.....

I don't know but maybe someone here does...........

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I would guess at an acura RSX concept car, don't think its road car

Pretty cool though, similar to the btcc kit (but it fits) with brembos all round :lol:

JohnnyC

Looks like a concept car to me, just what Honda/Acura would show a couple of years before launch.

Except of course, oddly, there's both pre-facelift and facelift versions so that wipes that idea away.

And seems a bit bold for Honda/Acura, so must be aftermarket bodykits.

Looks good though 8)

noomski

Hmmm, you may be right JohnnyC, just after I posted I thought thats gotta be a concept......

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
Defo not Prodrive. It was a concept showcasing Acura factory accessories at SEMA show I think. Got it in an old issue of Honda Tuning somewhere.

spo_gen

Advanced Member
SpideyMack is right, its not the Prodrive kit as first expected. Very similar though.

After a quick search, its the 5Axis A-spec concept kit.

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
noomski said:
Wardy7, look more closeley at the top 2 photos - they are NON facelift :wink:
Wrong mate.

Sorry,but it's a facelift. :shock:

Rear lights give it away..............Awesome looking though........ :x 8) 8)

acepty

Advanced Member
there was a prefacelift one of those concepts, this was from a sema show can´t remeber wish one but my bet arround 2001-2002

JDC5

Charged DC5
silly question.. but can i buy this kit????

it looks cool on the pre-facelift model!! i want it!

JD

logik

Advanced Member
As mentioned above, this is defo a concept car. I highly doubt you would be able to get this kit.