what to buy and were from

flynn

i have jus bought an 06 facelift dc5 it came with an aem v2 induction and not much else lookin to get a good bit of power out of this engine with half decent parts no cheap shit

things i am lookin for is the best exhaust,manifold,ecu and bits and pieces i can add to this car to get the power i need, also were is the best place to get the parts from at a discount :lol: :lol:

seeing as i dont no much bout hondas this being my first decided to put this post up to see wat every1 else has in theirs

LeeH

Advanced Member
BuddyClub are doing a deal on a mani, cat back and KPRO on here.

mikegsi

Staff member
LeeH said:
BuddyClub are doing a deal on a mani, cat back and KPRO on here.
but he doesn't do excrement...........

What's your budget?

Have a look through the most powerful thread on here, it lists peoples mods and the power they've made from them.

There's all sorts of different products out there, and everyone has a different story to tell about them, it does depend on how far you want to go, but the first thing to do is bin the v2, other than sounding nice it does naff all for performance and there have been a few recorded occasions where people have LOST power due to the heatsoak that the short ram kits suffer from

flynn

i have bout £1500 to play with at the min but i have a steady job so can afford to add bits to it now and again :xlol: :xlol: at the min im lookin threw all diff sites for stuff but was wonderin did any1 no were is the best place to buy from

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
flynn said:
i have bout £1500 to play with at the min but i have a steady job so can afford to add bits to it now and again :xlol: :xlol: at the min im lookin threw all diff sites for stuff but was wonderin did any1 no were is the best place to buy from

To be honest mate i'd wait for bits to come up on here 2nd hand, you'll save a fortune. If you want an RBC inlet though get it off ebay. There's a guy on there from USA, he'll do you the brand new RBC, with all the bits and hondata gasket for £250 delivered - they usually go for about this 2nd hand

black teg

Gaz DC5 said:
flynn said:

To be honest mate i'd wait for bits to come up on here 2nd hand, you'll save a fortune. If you want an RBC inlet though get it off ebay. There's a guy on there from USA, he'll do you the brand new RBC, with all the bits and hondata gasket for £250 delivered - they usually go for about this 2nd hand
i sent him a pm regarding some goodies that i might be selling soon, i think he wants brand new :lol:

facelift k-pro ecu -- ------- £500 + yours in exchange
spoon 70mm large throttle body £250 + yours in exchange
rbc intake manifold £230
toda exhaust manifold £450

there you go job done lol

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
black teg said:
Gaz DC5 said:
flynn said:

i sent him a pm regarding some goodies that i might be selling soon, i think he wants brand new :lol:

facelift k-pro ecu -- ------- £500 + yours in exchange
spoon 70mm large throttle body £250 + yours in exchange
rbc intake manifold £230
toda exhaust manifold £450

there you go job done lol

Spot on that, job done indeed! :)

donkeykong

Advanced Member
If i were you i would first do something on chasis and suspension!

front, rear strut...and some nice suspension + a fast road setup soem new tyres!!

people always focus on power first, why i dunno? why not better buy a car with more power standard hahaha