what to do next with my car

Type K

Advanced Member
Hey guys just looking for a bit of advice with regards to the car. Iv recently sold my dc2 so got a bit of money to spend on the dc5 but iv been in a dilemma for the past few weeks which is do i spend the money on the dc5 and pretty much go all out or save it and once i sell the dc5 use it for a better car e,g R34 GTR or similar.

Now i know a lot of you will be thinking go for the GTR of course but it isnt that simple. My cars still being built at the moment so havnt put it to use yet therefore could be a while before i sell. As well as this il still need to save a bit if i sold the dc5 to get the right amount for the car id want and im not sure if a car like that would suit my daily driving needs.

If i was to spend the money on the dc5 id probably get a full mugen style kit all round - front bumper,bonnet,skirts,rear lip and spoiler plus facelift the front. Iv also been looking into a turbo kit and if i was to go down this route im 95% sure id buy one.

some of you may say if my cars still being built how do i know what its like and that i wont fall in love and want to keep it but i know that firstly i wont be satisfied with the performance as iv owned faster cars and always craved more power and secondly iv been out in dc5's and theyre not that amazing in the speed aspect until tweaked.

Id appreciate any advice with the following. My car is being built from the ground up so would be great to go all out and make it truly awesome but then again having it be off the road for this long already and nearly at a stage i can use it i dont want it back in the garage again.