what to go for after a dc5

Evs

Advanced Member
Made perfect sense, really helpful informative post thanks 8) xthumbup

azriDC5R

Advanced Member
i love the NSX, but from what people told me its got aluminium body n chassis making it almost impossible/very very costly to repair if u crash the car? is that true?
can u do a body repair job on aluminium?

ausR

Advanced Member
^^^ thats a very good point i had never thought about that before but aluminium doesnt really like being bent so that could make repairs very hard.

dan the man

Advanced Member
Hey their is always something when u want the best. there are aluminium companies who can sort the panels out for dings and repairs..ok not as common as your average sprayshop but they are about.

348s are made out of steel if u want one of those :lol:

And Baz sorry to hear about your puncture, ill let u have a lap or two in the X in 2 weeks. :D

bazza

Advanced Member
azriDC5R said:
i love the NSX, but from what people told me its got aluminium body n chassis making it almost impossible/very very costly to repair if u crash the car? is that true?
can u do a body repair job on aluminium?
Very costly to repair and replace.. Just don't bend it! :oops:

azriDC5R

Advanced Member
ha ha i know, but most of the time its not you... its some other idiots or boy racers who likes to tailgate people n end up banging your rear end or side panels makes me worry... u know people in ordinary cars like to closely follow rare performance cars like the X to get a better glimpse or see it hit Vtec...

How much does a NSX costs now in the UK? used... like yours Dan?
here theres a few selling around 23000 squids...